We are looking for Network Security Engineer for our client in Irving TX
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Job Location: Irving TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Able to design ,present, install ,configure & commissions Cisco Security Device.
- Specify, ASA, ACS,
- Prepare presentations and visio diagrams
- Able to provide quality project documents?
- Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
- Troubleshooting Identifies ,isolates and resolves networksecurity problems
- Hands on Experience on Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Panorama, Platforms 5020, 5050, vm Series
- PCNSE certified (ACE at the minimum)
- Managing remote access Cisco VPN, webvpn and AnyConnect
- Managing URL filtering,
- Follows escalation & notification process as required
- Willingness to proactively provide input for improvements
- Some experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Certification are advantage
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills. Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated
- Able to perform Packet capture and analysis ? example Shark