Network Security Engineer
We are looking for Network Security Engineer for our client in Irving, TX
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Job Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in security field, comprising of at least Cisco and Palo alto security devices in a Medium to Large enterprise environment.
Must Have Skills:
- Hands on Experience on Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- ACE Certification
- Managing remote access Cisco VPN, WebVpn and AnyConnect
- Managing URL filtering
- Troubleshooting skills, to resolves networksecurity problems
- Able to design, present, install, configure & commissions Cisco Security Device.
- Prepare presentations and Visio diagrams
- Able to provide quality project documents
- Follows escalation & notification process as required
Nice to Have Skills:
- Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
- Willingness to proactively provide input for improvements
- Some experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills. Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
- Ability to script in a programming language (python, PowerShell. etc.)
- PCNSE certification
- CCNP (security) Certification