Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking an experienced NetworkSecurity Analyst for a dynamic contract supporting an Intelligence Community customer. Join our fantastic team supporting an exciting mission that impacts national security. Strong candidates will possess a customer-focused mentality. If you are someone who has a strong sense of composure combined with a demonstrated ability to adapt priorities at a moment’s notice, this is the role for you!
The successful candidate will have the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with all government and contractor personnel, sponsors, and visitors; will pay attention to detail; will follow through on assignments; will work effectively with little supervision and must be able to work calmly under changing conditions.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify potential solutions to various cyber-related problem set
- Conduct vulnerability analysis on IOT devices, consumer electronics and mobile applications
- Identify and document emerging technology trends that can improve field communications in radio frequencies and cyber problem sets
- Investigate architecture solutions for computer threats to hard wired and wireless communications
- Analyze open source information to determine threats to mission
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and the willingness to undergo and pass a CI polygraph.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Security or NetworkSecurity
- Requires 2 years of experience evaluating existing and proposed IT infrastructure that interfaces with new systems
- Requires 2 years of experience working with internet based platforms and apps, as well as social networking and computer gaming apps
- Ability to produce technical documentation
- Technical knowledge of cellular telecommunications infrastructure, to include cell phone handset software, hardware, 3/4/5G technologies, hardware and firmware interdependencies
- Security certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Network exploitation experience
- Ability to conduct vulnerability assessments on devices