We are looking for Network Security Engineer for our client in Columbus, IN
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Job Location: Columbus, IN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- F5 Virtual addition (LTM and GTM) with VIPRION, F5 APM - SSL VPNManaging, configuring and supporting complex and secured networks consisting of Firewalls Cisco ASA, palo altoVPN - IPsec/GRE, Cisco AnyconnectProxy and Web Content Filtering management systems (Fortinet)
- Broad knowledge and large scale Design and troubleshootingexperience of the Cisco ASA Clustering.
- Hands on experience over Cisco ACS or ISE
- Manage and Troubleshoot Layer 2 and Layer 3 Datacenter (DC) networkinfrastructure
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the network environment to ensure the highest possible availability, security and performance of the network
- Defining and implementing networks and security standards and policies, device updates and configuration management.
- Understanding of end-to-end data flows and traffic patterns (Wireshark)
- Configurations on new server builds where the infrastructure is already in place
- Troubleshootinginfrastructure where failures are detected to advise the Operations team.
- Preparing the project status reports and sharing with the GSO for review
- Closely interact with Managers & Business Unit heads to understand system/domain requirements
- Dealing with Hardware/Software vendors like Cisco, F5, and Fortinet to resolve Issues, if any
- Preparing and sending out the weekly status report to the client and managers