Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ months
Hands on experience with any or all of the following technologies would be considered a desirable for this position:
• Secure Network Design – Layer 2 Security, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Switching and Routing Infrastructure
• Network Monitoring expertise utilizing tools such as Solarwinds, Zabbix, etc.
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions such QRadar, Splunk, etc.
• Vulnerability Assessment tools such as Nessus, ForeScout, etc.
• IBM System 390/zSeries
• Linux and Windows servers
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
· Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of client networksecurity and compliance solutions
· Provide hands-on support of client Systems and Software
· Participate in audit and assessment of internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider information systems.
· Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered during Audit and Assessment activities or other OIA efforts.
· Participate in third-party audits and/or assessments of agency and business partner systems
· Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations for security and compliance risk mitigation efforts.
· Strong working knowledge of FISMA, NIST, CMS MARS-E and HIPAA Security and Privacy.
· Deep technical knowledge of secure network design principles, securityarchitecture, network and system compliance tools, data protection schemes and access models.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in network design, implementation and support
· Prior experience in working with any eGRC systems.
· Prior Health Information Technologyexperience.
· BS degree in computer science or similar discipline is a MUST.
· CCNA Security or equivalent (networksecurity-centric) certification is required
· ISC(2), ISACA, SANS GIAC and/or other Information Security Certification.