We are looking for Network Security Engineer for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Designing complex network with multiple layers of security
- Implementing Information Security technologies and/or processesrequired.
- Defining Information Security strategy and integrating security technologies into corporate frameworks.
- Troubleshooting complex problems in enterprise IT security environment
- Product evaluation and managing vendor relationships.
- Plan and constantly work on upgrading tech and product expertise
- Managing internal and external teams and be a tech liaison in between client.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction on all interactions
- Must have 7+ years' experience in multiple Security technologies and products.
- Should be able to configure, and manage firewalls (Fortinet Cisco/Palo Alto) or Mcafee web gateway solution
- Should have good understanding and hands-on experience in NIPS (Cisco IPS, Tipping point, McAfee, Checkpoint).
- Basic Knowledge on OS ? Linux and Windows.
- Should have conceptual knowledge on Proxies, DNS
- Should have basic understanding on Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Static routing), Switching concepts, NAT/PAT concepts etc.
- Good undersanding of ITIL concepts Incident/Change/Problem and ticketing tools
Others Skills and Certifications:
- Should have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- OEM certification Fortinet/checkpoint/Cisco preferred.
- Analytical thinking.
- Should be ready to travel.
- Should be able to drive the project as a lead.
- Should be able to communicate to the customer efficiently