Network Security Engineer
Requisition ID: 53314
Estimated Duration: 05/15/2018 - 06/14/2019
Requisition Name Network Security Engineer
Network Support and installation service will be responsible for the technical design, installation and support involving various Cisco VoIP hardware and software technologies within the Networking Support Group, Division of Information Technology. Service provider will be the Subject Matter Expert on all design and installation and support of GDOT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery sites.
Major responsibilities include;
- Perform the installation, configuration, and operation of any new or existing telephony infrastructure device(s) and supporting software across the enterprise, including Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Cisco Agent Desktop, Finesse, Extension Mobility), hardware setup & testing, remote monitoring, scripting, and integration with other enterprise applications
- Work with end users on the setup and configuration of auto-attendants, call center scripts, and call handling routines
- Provide design, deployment, and support for solutions that can be new, integrated with legacy systems, or upgrades of current systems with minor supervision
- Troubleshoot telephony related problem areas and issues as needed to resolve operational issues and restore/optimize services
- Proactively manage standards, topology documentation, configuration files, performance baselines, and capacity planning roadmaps for the telephony infrastructure. Delivery of systems and technologies to enhance the customer experience through advanced technology development and execution on technology strategies for voice, data, and video services.
- Provides daily updates and weekly status reports
Experience in a multi-site, Cisco telephony environment, consisting of at least 2500+ handsets, multi-location contact center, corporate and branch office environments.
Present well-defined leadership qualities; the ability to be tactful, exercise respectfulness amongst the team and practice openness to other?s ideas and culture
Ability to architect repeatable, reliable, and scalable telephony architectures with fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection, and disaster recovery
Multiple successful implementations of (including the ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot) Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, in an environment with Cisco infrastructure
High level knowledge of Cisco telephony infrastructure including Voice Gateways, ,IP end points.
Experience with deploying VoIP environment over SCCP, SIP and PRI/POTS local trunking. Working with local Telco on best practices when transitioning from PRI?s to SIP trunking.
Experience deploying/upgrading Cisco VoIP Unified Telecommunication versions on the UCS server platforms
Extensive knowledge with Cisco routers and switches, specifically Cisco Nexus line,6500, 3750, 3560switches; Cisco 3800, 2900, 1900 and 1800routers and AS5500security appliances in an enterprise environment
Must have CCNP
Minimum Years of experience 10