$80K — $100K *
THIS POSITION ALLOWS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK 100% REMOTELY
Trinity Health's Enterprise Information Security group is seeking to add more experts to our cyber security operations and would like to talk to you if you have experience in vulnerability scanning and threat intelligence. We are looking for experienced security professionals to work collaboratively on a team to analyze vulnerability and threat information, enabling the organization identify and mitigate risks. You will be part of a growing cyber security program, with an opportunity to put your skills to the test in defending a large enterprise network and safeguarding information assets while supporting the needs of our patients, physicians, colleagues and stakeholders.
In this role, you are responsible for identifying technical security vulnerabilities by conducting application, network, and operating system scanning on a daily basis. You will also assist/contribute to daily operations (e.g., execution of vulnerability and policy compliance scanning, security posture assessment, metrics, etc.) within Trinity Health's Enterprise Information Security group, business teams and infrastructure teams to identify, track, and remediate open vulnerabilities on Trinity Health systems. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of patch management, multiple technology stacks (e.g., Windows Operating Systems, AIX, Red Hat Enterprise, etc.) and vulnerability assessments.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Preferred Skills and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree with five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience in infrastructure environments performing enterprise level network security management and
administration using hardware and software security solutions for LANs and WANs with latest technology or equivalent combination of education and applicable experience.
2. Must be committed to continual personal and profession growth, possess a pro-active approach with a willingness to “go the extra mile”, every time for the customer.
3. Must possess advanced administrative experience with Next Generation firewall systems, including advanced functionality in VPN technologies, policy management systems,
and firewall clustering. Experience with Check Point is preferred.
4. Must have experience with available management & troubleshooting tools such as WireShark, TCPDump and NetStat.
5. Related experience with intrusion prevention systems and monitoring, including event correlation through Security Information Event Management system (SIEM) is preferred.
6. Must possess experience in creating technical documentation, network diagrams, and job-aids with Microsoft applications Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
7. Demonstrated leadership ability and detailed project management skills.
8. Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and business needs with demonstrated ability to prioritize projects
& work load.
9. Must be able to set and organize own work priorities, and adapt to them as they change frequently.
10. Certification designation is a plus. (CISSP with a security engineering focus, CCNP or CCSE).
11. Must be team oriented, supportive, and committed to excellence and possess high level of initiative and self-motivation with demonstrated work ethic.
12. Must be committed to continual personal and profession growth, possess a pro-active approach with a willingness to “go the extra mile”, every time for the customer.
13. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
14. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy,
mission, vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
Valid through: 5/21/2021
$80K — $100K
22 days ago
$100K — $150K
4 days ago