We are looking for Network Project Manager for our client in ?Chicago, IL
Job Title: Network Project Manager
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Strong Project Management Fundamentals.
- Experience in Data & Voice Network Implementation and Refresh.
- Experience in Network Deployment at International locations.
- Well versed in NetworkInfrastructure components.
Overall Purpose of the role:
- To lead and drive projects of work that support the business and IT strategies - Supported by a
- team of SMEs, you will manage multiple concurrent projects from inception to post implementation
- and will undertake day to day management, resource planning and reporting through pro active
- management - You will actively engage with project stakeholders and organise and attend steering
- Strong leadership and excellent communication are a must, as well as being able to manage
- challenging stakeholders and sponsors at all levels of the business.
- Manage and deliver ICT projects, including programmes or multiple projects, involving the
- assessment, design, development and implementation of technical or service solutions as required
- in line with ICT strategy.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with requirements to agreed timescale, cost and quality
- targets, identifying risks and issues and recommending/initiating remedial action as necessary.
- Set-up, organise, manage, control and deliver your projects on time, within budget, and to the
- right quality, in line with the Project Management methodology.
- Plan and control projects, including monitoring, issue and risk management, change control &
- contingency planning whilst maintaining the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Produce weekly/monthly progress and status reports.
- Produce & maintain project plans using Microsoft Project.
- Agree, maintain and monitor project plans with customers
Required Qualifications/ Expertise:
- 8-10 Years of experience in IT Transformation/DC migration Projects
- Previous experience in Global Data Network, Voice Network Refresh OR Upgrade Projects and
- Programs is must.
- Exposure and Understanding on Data / Voice Networks.
- Experience working with MS Project
- Expertise in the end to end delivery of successful projects
- Proven track record and experience in all project life cycle phases
- Demonstrable experience and/or formal project managementqualifications, tools, techniques
- The ability to manage multiple work streams, conflicting priorities, differing reporting lines, multi-
- site projects as well as scope change and risk
- Excellent stakeholder, people management, coaching and leadership skills
- Ability to grasp issues of a business nature and assess the technical impact and vice versa - Team
- management experience
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- ITIL Certified.