The Network Perimeter Security Engineer, Associate Vice President, will support intake requests for networksecurity engineers, who work within Enterprise Information Security (EIS); Work closely with Control Officers to ensure their understanding of associated risks and technical actions required for remediation; Ensure consistent and comprehensive creation of Standard Operating Procedures and/or Business As Usual documentation for network perimeter security technologies.
- Review networksecurity service requests and provide recommendations
- Manage/Coordinate networksecurity service requests to ensure appropriate resources are engaged
- Create and maintain evergreen processes for networksecurity service requests processing
- Create and maintain analytics and reporting
- Research and stay up to date on emerging technologies and techniques to improve networksecurity program.
- Support remediating networksecurity control deficiencies in a timely & pragmatic way
- Help grow and mature the network perimeter security program and technologies within Enterprise Information Security
- Maintaining familiarity with industry trends and security best practices
- Build close relationships with peers within Enterprise Information Security
- Closely collaborate with security architects in developing networksecurity architectural principles, policies, reference stacks, features, and requirements.
- Understand the risk appetite of the firm and appropriately manage and address networksecurity control deficiencies within these parameters
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in information technology with emphasis on Information Security
- CISSP, GIAC, or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience managing large and complex projects
- Knowledge of general networking, network segmentation and network access
- Experience working in a large scale, complex, high performance environment
- Ability to understand and determine securityrisks
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Strong communications skills
Requisition #: 10022158-WD