Leidos is seeking a Tier 3 Network Operations Administrator to join our Corporate Network Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our Enterprise Network Infrastructure, support business units activities, and be a team leader. You will be working with a team using processes defined by Engineering as well as our vendors.
- Network management and troubleshooting.
- Review reports to help with capacity planning, switch ports, and capacity planning of our carrier connections.
- Review and analyze reports that show repeat network or hardware errors and address the issues before they impact our customers.
- Address break fix / reactive troubles within the time allotted per our SLA.
- Perform audits of management tools to ensure hardware has been recorded accurately and to ensure copies of configurations are being properly recorded.
- Provide support for documentation surrounding outages as well as other break fix events where an understanding and remediation of the event is processed.
- Provid leadership and training to more junior team members.
- Create Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and improvement plans for the team.
- Conduct Baseline Configuration Audits (BCAs) prior to each test events.
- Ensure all changes to the process methods and processes are properly approved, communicated.
- Facilitate and distribute meeting minutes for Engineering Change Review Board (ECRB) as required.
- Participate in Technical Review Boards (TRBs) as required.
- Conduct analysis of hardware vulnerabilities as reported by CIS and work with engineering to remediate
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience in Network Management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrable experience with leading a technical team while working with leadership and engineering to provide new solutions that support company objectives.
- Ability to collaborate well with stakeholders (work closely with the stakeholders).
- Desire to work in a high business tempo environment that spans many LAN/WAN technology disciplines.
- US Citizenship and able to obtain security clearance.
- Strong Cisco switching configuration skills.
- Strong Cisco Nexus skills.
- Strong Cisco VPN / VRF skills.
- Strong F5 BIG-IP, F5 Portal, or F5 Load Balancing (VIP) skills.
- Strong Aruba or Cisco WiFi skills.
- CCNP or equivalent desired