Network Operations Systems Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Retail / Diversified
As the world's leading video and eCommerce retailer, QVC has a history of growth and success that goes unmatched. We are an $8.8 billion business that reaches over 300 million homes worldwide. QVC continues to grow on-line, on-air, and through mobile causing our global interactive organization to expand and search for talent to join our high performing team.
QVC’s Network Operations Systems Analyst will use their technical background to compile, analyze and optimize data to support network solutions. He/she is accountable for executing the queries, data collection and data validations needed to drive the goals of the network and will choose the right data sources and data solutions for the network working closely with the leadership team.
Our Global Headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in West Chester, PA. Whether you’re coming from Center City, the airport, or a suburb with regional rail service, the QVC shuttle service provides a stress-free daily commute to work.
The Network Operations Systems Analyst will be responsible for systems programming and data analytics within the network. This individual works with the Network Analytics team to ensure accuracy, efficiency and productivity. This role responds to requests for data in a timely and coordinated way, working closely with teams to ascertain purpose of data collection and to assure the correct data will be collected to be used in decision making. The Network Operations Systems Manager provides project management services for the network as well as our internal clients to help improve workflow.
Oversee Network Quality and Operations functions:
- High level of responsibility surrounding the technical details and workflow implementation of various productions, ensuring applications and/or systems can be easily maintained and continue to grow with an expanding business.
- Forecasts systems challenges and proactively addresses them. Is accountable for understanding, resolving and communicating technical problems.
- Effective advocate by trouble shooting and eliminating pain points in partnership with the production teams.
- Develop methods of improving specific aspects of the operation such as efficiency, quality and productivity. Develops and implements short term and long range goals with the leadership team to drive teams and sites to continuous improvement.
- Reviews existing operation to determine what improvements can be made to areas, which allow for cost reduction, increased speed, and improved customer service.
- Lead a multitude of projects to optimize cost of operations throughout the network while improving quality, accuracy and service to internal and external customers.
- Prioritizes system needs, details expectations and system specifications changes and recommends timetables for installation / implementation, which lessen any negative impact associated with the change.
- Forecasts and plans client requirements for resources and prioritization of future projects. Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the team’s work.
- Develops automation of workflow routing and analytical reporting.
- Collaborate with leadership team to define and streamline production workflows, gather details and information which will provide greater detail for all process and production enhancements.
- Design and program efficient and accurate data for the network based on the business requirements using SQL and corresponding SQL tools and utilizing data from multiple enterprise data sources, including Oracle Data Warehouse, Teradata EDW, DB2, and SQL Server.
- Validate the consistency and accuracy of the data. Design, document and communicate data solutions for complex business operations to support data, including flow diagrams and graphs as needed.
- Provides support and maintenance for tools owned by or used by Product Central and the network including but not limited to: Simon, Perc, LRS, and any other tools built by the Network Operations Systems Manager.
- Ensures necessary applications are developed and implemented in order to best support the network.
- Maintain reports and performance metrics. Specifically, supportinternal clients and production groups with reports that support the governance of projects (administration, job / workflow tracking) and future metric initiatives-when assigned.
- Communicate risk updates to project statuses, timelines, and roadblocks to appropriate audience, taking steps to keep projects on track to its established timeline. Gather feedback and develop recommendations to enhance assigned operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS/BA required, preferably in Business, Computer Sciences, or Business Management Information Systems. Advanced degreepreferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience writing SQL (oracle, netezza, mySql, Sharepoint2016). Experience in a database administrator or analyst role preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience with workflow design and application programming.
- Demonstrates full competency in all technical aspects of the network. Demonstrated ability to analyze processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to interpret detailed information into trends and forecasts. Ability to enhance the processes and workflows integral to QVC operations.
- Ability to drive projects and initiatives to drive cost savings and/or improve service to our customers through network and process improvements in coordination with our internal teams.
- Ability to design, analyze and interpret process workflow documents.
- Ability to multitask while managing multiple timelines in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills.