We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We're looking for a dynamic leader to join our technology team as the Network Operations & Defense Manager. Who will be reporting to the IT Director, this position is responsible for operating, defending and maintaining HealthEquity’s mission critical security, network and voice services in a 24/7/365 business environment.
The successful candidate will be a bold, articulate and courageous visionary not afraid to speak-up and change the conversation or introduce new ideas and principles to a highly skilled team of network/networksecurity professionals. This person will have evolved from a robust networking background into a strong business-minded leader expected to:
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a team of network & security engineers toward a service-centric mindset by encouraging each team member to go a little further and look a little closer to see how they can add value to HealthEquity business efforts with their technical expertise.
- Establish operational objectives and work plans for the team, delegate assignments to team members as appropriate and be directly involved in developing, executing and adjusting network/networksecurity posture.
- Create and refine policies, standards, processes and measurements enabling HealthEquity IT to meet or exceed OLAs/SLAs with respect to network service performance, availability, security, risk, and compliance.
- Ensure fulfillment of securityaudits, vulnerability and threat assessments while collaborating and synchronizing efforts with the Information Security Office.
- Detect and prevent or proactively direct responses to networksecurityevents then personally drive any remediation plans and apply lessons learned to solutions.
- Drive innovative projects including technology selection, deployment, sustainment and improvement.
What you will need to be successful
- 6+ years of leadership experience with four or more direct reports and the ability to effectively coach, teach and mentor team members while providing constructive performance feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate new situations and/or shifting demands then proactively respond with timely, actionable and relevant solutions.
- Experience supporting voice infrastructure a must (SBC, QoS, Voice Troubleshooting).
- Tolerant of ambiguity, able to function comfortably, patiently and effectively in an uncertain environment.
- Broad exposure to network operational security issues, tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work schedule is normal business hours with availability for after-hour maintenance and emergencies.
- Participate in an on-call rotation as an Incident Manager and escalation point when required yet not on-call as a “first responder”.
- BachelorDegree or equivalent experience in a technology related field preferred.
- CCNA(Security), CCNP(Security), CCVP or CCDA HIGHLY DESIRABLE!
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision to save healthcare. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.