Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer
Total Openings: 2
Candidate questions needed for submittal:
• Do you have a CCNA?
• Experience in a NOC with Operational duties like back-ups and updates, troubleshoot the WAN, watch monitors, driving tickets?
• Experiencewith cloud based monitoring solutions?
Position: NOC Engineer x 2 (4pm-Midnight and day shift)
Term: Direct Placement
Location: Bend, OR
Misc: Relo possible, No H1B
This is an opportunity to bring your domain expertise in networking to our Network Operations Center (NOC) in Bend, Oregon, this is a critical role in maintaining operational excellence driving activities like back-ups, updates, troubleshooting the WAN, watching monitors, and resolving tickets, we’re looking for someone withexperience in a NOC environment. This role performs network operational support tasks on existing systems under direct supervision and provides support for the implementation of new systems and technologies.
· Install and configure networkinfrastructure
· Monitoring network stability
· Troubleshoot and identify root cause and resolution
· Schedule and perform network maintenance, repair, and upgrade tasks
· Various routine activities related to switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
· Assist in the implementation of new technologies and associated projects
MINIMUM EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
· Associate's Degree or 2-4years’ experience in maintaining and supporting network systems in an enterprise or service provider environment
· Cisco Certified Entry NetworkTechnician (CCENT) required
· Cisco Certified NetworkAssociate (CCNA) certification preferred
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge:
· Knowledge and troubleshooting skills of network functions, including switching, routing and security
· Basic understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP and services such as DNS and DHCP
Skills and Certifications
2+ years' experience maintaining and supporting network systems
Cisco Certified Entry NetworkTechnician (CCENT)
Troubleshooting skills in switching, routing and security
Network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP) & services (e.g. DNS & DHCP)
Cisco Certified NetworkAssociate (CCNA)
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE VERIFICATION