Network Operation Support
We are looking for ??Network Operation Support for our client in Stamford CT
Job Title: ??Network Operation Support
Job Location: Stamford CT
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Daily network operation support inline with defined RACI Metrix
- Support enterprise networkinfrastructure including LAN/WAN, data center, routing, switching and QoS.
- Exhibit superior end to end troubleshooting skills.
- Recommend proactive courses of action to management on network technical issues upon successful completion of root cause analysis.
- Work closely with partner providers including WAN providers.
- Support all client initiated projects.
- Provide on-callsupport and all off-business hours activities
- Should have experiencenetwork activities pertaining to datacenter – Hardware replacement, tracing and laying cables, rack and stack devices
- Should have work experience on routing protocols like – EIGRP, BGP
- Should have work experience on Cisco Switching – STP, Port-Channels, HSRP