Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO is looking for a highly-motivated, team-oriented Network System Platform Engineer with network system engineer background to help administer and operate our network monitoring platforms. The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical aptitude and be comfortable providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of a range of network tools, as well as knowledge of monitoring and event management and will serve as a self-starter who will assist in driving the transformation of the network monitoring Initiative. The position will also require advanced troubleshooting of Network Monitoring and event management solutions, ensuring 24/7 visibility of GEICO’S application and service portfolio.
• Learn network environment services along with the associated Infrastructure, and the specific metrics used to manage its health.
• Analyze network topologies, layouts and services, to collect and configure devices and services inside of product suite (CA Performance Center, CA Spectrum, NetScout, Thousand Eyes) with monitors/agents
• Work with Network Engineering Team to configure Network devices
• Design monitoring solutions for recurring and/or ongoing production incidents affecting our end users or supporting systems
• Implement reporting and dashboards based on network services monitored
• Manage integration's to network systems management tools
• Support acquisition of new software functions/capabilities
• Maintain network monitoring systems by implementing upgrades, migrations, and customizations
• Troubleshoot any performance issues with the platform and assist Network Engineers with troubleshooting network-related performance/availability issues
Would you like to join our innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
• 3+ years of experience in administering CA Spectrum , CA Performance Center including both development define logical applications, create business transactions, create custom monitors, build dashboards, build reports, operations managing platform performance, availability and resolving issues with the platform