$150K — $200K *
Our client specializes in advanced network and communications systems development, with a focus on rapid prototyping of waveforms and algorithms to support radical next-generation tactical mobile, military airborne communications systems. The client is seeking an experienced Network Model Engineer to implement network analysis models using COTS tools.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The client is seeking to hire a Network Model Engineer with experience working with COTS tools such as Riverbed (OPNET) and NS-3 to develop and run network analysis models to guide architectural and protocol analysis and studies. The candidate for this position must have experience working independently and part of a team on complex networking models using the Riverbed (OPNET) or NS-3 toolset.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• PhD plus 5 years minimum relevant experience, or MS plus 8 years minimum relevant experience
• Expert in the use of the Riverbed (OPNET) Modeler or NS-3 network simulation tools
• Experience with developing custom protocols in the NS-3 or RIVERBED (OPNET) modeling environment
• Experience with the use of Riverbed (OPNET) or NS-3 simulation tools for RF networks
• Proficiency instrumenting the simulations and gathering data from them for review and assessment
• Demonstrated proficiency using the network modeling tools on a complex networking project.
• Experience with Riverbed (OPNET) Modeler and Riverbed (OPNET) Modeler Wireless
• Experience initiating a network model based on user requirements
• Experience integrating network simulation models with other tools for analysis and assessment
• Familiarity and experience modeling network routing and transport protocols.
• Experience with script development and task automation in an interpreted scripting language such as Python, TCL, Perl, BASH or TCSH
• Experience with software development in C/C++
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA 02420
• Travel: Infrequent
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI). Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Valid through: 2/18/2021
$80K — $110K
6 days ago
$80K — $110K
6 days ago