8 - 10 years
Posted 128 days ago
Req ID: 26186
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Network Manager to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
- Manages and mentors team to provide operations, maintenance, and continual improvement of complex high traffic networkinfrastructure and processes. Responsible for managing client Network Infrastructure spread across a multi-datacenter environment with over 100 locations nationwide.
- Plans installation, operations and maintenance of networking systems, including configurations, supporting / troubleshooting network problems and coordinating with vendors for installation of such items as routers, bridges, concentrators and switches.
- Participates in feasibility studies on strategic and tactical plans, design of digital / analog networks, and evaluation of network services / technology for current and future network development.
- Leads complex technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems integration for front-end processors, multiplexes, LAN / WAN communications, network nodes, switches and various transmission systems.
- Analyzes and provides innovative solutions to network engineering and design projects
- Support Critical issues with Infrastructure and manage day to day operations
- Collaborate and coordinate with ISP carriers and vendors as required for any service degradation or installation
- Applies advanced understanding of customer business needs in the development of network resources
- Establishes network priorities as they relate to customer short and long-term business goals and objectives
- Work with technical architects and customer executive on Network related activities
- Evaluate individual and team performance and provide opportunities for career development, teamwork and continual service improvement
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of highly complex problems. Act as an escalation point for all subordinates and continually monitor departmental KPIs and Service level agreements
9+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
5+ years experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco switches and routers
4+ years of leadership experience
Possesses and routinely applies broad knowledge of network related processes and procedures to the completion of complex assignments
Advanced knowledge of security issues and implications to network solutions
Knowledge of load-balancing and data caching technologies, particularly F5 and Riverbed solutions
Experience with network monitoring solutions and integration with NOC
Cisco CCNP – Routing and Switching certifications or equivalent
Experience in larger enterprise networks required
Preferences & Certification
Security experience including Firewall and IPS/IDS (Intrusion Prevention/Intrusion Detection), Cisco Prime experience
Experience with Cisco wireless architecture
Knowledge of AWS and Azure networking architecture
ITIL V3 Foundation Training and Certification
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.