Are you passionate about technology? Are you a go-getter that enjoys creating solutions? Does managing a network excite you? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Network department procures, manages and supports the networks and internet traffic of the various LeaseWeb entities around the world and their customers.
What is the role about?
The Network Manager will be the ultimate Networktechnology expert within LeaseWeb USA. You will be the technical master mind behind our innovation policies, and the design and planning of our networks and internet connectivity.
- Is responsible for network availability, performance and capacity management.
- Providing recommendations for networkinfrastructure or solutions (generic or customer specific, high level network design, migration and interconnection strategy)
- Setting detailed technical standards and low and high level design for deployment of networktechnology (protocols, configurations)
- Defining, implementing and maintaining approach to networksecurity
- Develops and maintains market/technology knowledge to support design and planning of networks and internet connectivity
- Manages the Network Operations Team and is overall responsible for the performance and results of the team
- Manages network related escalations
- Drives initiatives to maximize the customer experience and operational excellence
- Ensures the availability and performance of the Network Operations team members
- Develops the processes and systems used in the team
- Provides appropriate budgets and reports for Network Operations activities to the Operations Director (e.g. headcount, financial, services availability, SLA compliance, capacity planning)
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7years + experience working in the Hosting industry
- A Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or similar or higher
- CCIE Written/CCIE Lab for Level 2 (or Juniper equivalent)
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- Cisco and Juniper experience
- Commitment to quality
- Drive to analyze complex problems and delivering good solutions
- Have a balanced approach to stressful situations
- Strong at Planning and organizing
Work for LeaseWeb and help make the internet?s heartbeat.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers? success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join LeaseWeb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
The LeaseWeb Network is one of the largest networks in the world, moving data around at colossal speeds. It connects the state-of-the-art data centers in Europe, North America and Asia which are operated by various international LeaseWeb companies. Innovation is in our DNA. Our ground-breaking new products help all kinds of businesses get the most from the internet. And their success, is our success, which drives growth.
Come be part of it. The future?s in your hands.
What we offer
- The chance to leave your mark at a growing company.
- Development and career opportunities.
- A great working environment in a dynamic, fast growing, international organization.
- A work hard, play hard mentality ? great projects, great colleagues, happy hours and fun events, free daily lunch, and foosball tournaments.
- And of course a competitive salary with a bonus plus and great secondary benefits like free healthcare, 100% match on 401k, annual bonus plan and a competitive time off policy.
LeaseWeb USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. LeaseWeb does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, marital status, religion, or disability.