Join a great company and be responsible for leading, designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer systems.
- Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Hands on role to maintain and provide full support for all computer and IT systems company wide.
- Manage and provide troubleshooting systems and vendors for support. Monitor systems on a daily basis.
- Must gather facts to resolve issues.
- Assists customer service with call reporting.
- Interacts with outside resources such as vendors, product service personnel, and potential vendors.
- Interacts with all levels of internal employees.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be a proactive ?self-starter? and leader.
- Must have experience in the following technologies: Cisco Routers, Switches, Servers and Phone Systems, Netapp Storage Arrays, VMware, Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Microsoft SQL server, and Microsoft Exchange server.
- Requires a 4yeardegree in related field and 5 - 7years of experience as a business systems analyst.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environment experiencepreferred.