We are looking for Network Lead Engineer for our client in ?Fort Collins, CO
Job Title: Network Lead Engineer
Job Location: Fort Collins, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Manage engineers working with our Datacenter, Backbone, Hardware and Software networking teams to build, scale, deploy and support our global networkinfrastructure.
- Help define, and drive regular development of an aggressive technical roadmap to meet the needs of the team, and partner teams
- Operate in a rapidly evolving environment, adapt quickly to new information, re-prioritize as needed
- Manage engineers to strengths, enable, unblock, and grow talent through coaching and technical
- Pro-actively identify resource needs, participate in recruiting efforts, and hiring to grow the team
Should individually be able to contribute in:
- Identify, cultivate and grow technical leaders and Be a hands on manager with deep technical
- experience in networking, systems and software
- Design, engineer implement and manage large scale Datacenter networks across multiple geographic locations.
- Research, develop & deploy numerous technologies and network topologies in order to evolve and scale our data centers.
- Work closely with Service Managers and external vendors to develop new features and influence the future of networking.
- Partner with our Clients to develop and implement the tooling required to provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot our networks
- 5+ years of experience in TCP, IP[v4|v6], and related protocols
- 5+ years of experience Data Center Technologies
- 5+ years of experience With Enterprise and Service Provider Technologies
- 5+ years of Experience on Nexus
- Should be a CCIE or equal
- Experience working in a multi-vendor network environment
- Experiencetroubleshooting TCP performance issues in data-center and global networks (knowledge of cpdump/wireshark and similar tools)
- Ability to participate in a regular on-call rotation
- Understanding of network hardware platforms and their specifications in the datacenter space
- Scriptingexperience with Python, Perl, or other languages
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering