Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is hiring a Network Integration Engineer for our IC program in Chantilly, VA to ensure all installation designs meet the guidelines of “best practices” security requirements and the intent of our customer needs. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Participate in planning, technical exchanges, coordination meetings and engineering review boards at local and headquarters level
- Conduct site surveys, develop site designs, create operational concepts, then implement according to customer requirements within network standards and site security measures
- Working closely within a team concept for successful completion of the mission
- Some travel is required 10-15%
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to successfully obtain a polygraph
- 0 - 2 years of industry experience with a Bachelor’s, or Associates degree or 5 - 10 years professional working experience with no degree.
- Should possess exemplary organizational skills and be able to handle several projects simultaneously
- Candidates should be highly familiar with network devices such as Routers, switches, cryptographic equipment, transport technologies, fiber and copper cables, network protocols and overall networktroubleshooting.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds