Job Title: Network Infrastructure Project Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- 8+ years IT Project Management experience with a focus on infrastructure IT / Networking projects
- Understanding of IT infrastructure (ie: Networks, Cabling, routers, switches, wireless, etc.)
- Logical and critical thinking a must
- Vendor management
- Driving multiple tasks in multiple groups a must as part of the overall success of the project.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining networkinfrastructure.
- Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Practice networkasset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Drive planning and execution of multiple interrelated infrastructure projects.
- Review network topology diagrams
- Manage IT resources and develop detailed project plans
- Collaborate with IT teams to implement new server infrastructure services
- Manage the assessment and procurement of data and telecom circuits
- Experience with Switches, Routers and Firewalls in a multi-vendor environment (primarily Cisco)