The Information Systems Architect will be expected to perform the following Overall Responsibilities:
• Architect custom and reusable solutions of project and program or operational scope.
• Capture and share architectural designs at the project and program level.
• Oversee the implementation and governance of architectures of project and program or operational scope.
• Develop for client technically feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans
• Assess business impact of specific technologies/strategies
• Identify and address technical or operational risks
• Provide review/input on project activities
• Collaborates with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures
• Develop and deliver technical presentations to senior customer staff
• Leverage technical and management skills to build rapport and function as trusted partner for customer
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
• In-depth knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and other routing protocols, particularly standards-based.
• Must be able to integrate multiple routing protocols (i.e. route redistribution)
• Understanding of TCP protocols and OSI layers
• Comprehensive knowledge of Routers and Switches, Installing and Troubleshooting
• Experience using Network Management tools. Review and evaluate various testing reports, such as ACAS, and effectively mitigate reported vulnerabilities and help assess risks. o Advanced knowledge of QOS, IPSEC, GRE
• Minimum 10 years related IT experience
• BS Degree in IT-related field
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• SEC+ certification. If not currently certified, candidate will be required to complete certification within one month of hire.
• Cisco Certification – CCIE.