What you’ll be doing...
You will help to build the foundation that keeps us in front of the competition. The work you will be doing will deliver the networkinfrastructure for new platform, product and service deployments. We will look to you to meet critical deadlines for large cross-functional and enterprise-wide projects and solve the complex problems that the team may face along the way. Your role will be pivotal to coordinate activities within the network function and across other teams to make completing complex projects look easy.
- Developing end-to-end project plans to guide the implementation of networkinfrastructure.
- Balancing resource allocation, budgets, timelines, and potential risk factors that may impact project success.
- Managing a wide variety of project teams focused on different aspects of the networkinfrastructure and keeping them on task to meet deadlines.
- Directing the deployment of new product and service projects to ensure their integration and commercial success.
- Leading project update meetings for leadership and finding creative ways to resolve problems.
- Running the Ericsson conversion project for the DMP region.
- Working with the DMP Management and Director staff to drive the project to completion.
- Working with Maintenance Engineering, System Performance, Network Assurance, Network Planning, Inventory, Ericsson, and Executive Leadership.
- Driving the project and reporting out on progress.
- Working through issues that come up during the project, such as FOA issues, inventory delivery problems, and overall project flow through our tools and systems.
What we’re looking for...
You are the type of person who sees a problem and gets it fixed no matter what. You enjoy the challenge of working through complex, cross-functional issues towards a transformational solution. You’re great at being detail oriented and thrive under the pressure of a deadline, but are also willing to be flexible when the situation is right. You are able to negotiate effectively at all levels of the organization and influence decisions that yield the best results for our company.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in managing large cross-functional or enterprise-wide projects.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies applied to project management.
- A PMI or Project management certification.
- Experience using Clarity Software.
- Experience with Wireless/Cellular/Telecom technologies.