Provide direct management for the network implementation staff to ensure timely delivery of network solutions
Manages multiple related and interdependent projects to collectively deliver a desired business outcome based on varying degrees of complexity
Manages the end-to-end networkinfrastructure delivery strategy and technical execution approach for projects
Ownership and accountability of the detailed scheduling, documentation and rollout for implementation projects
Manages a portfolio of networkinfrastructure projects from implementation and operational turn-over, with high levels of complexity
Manages financial estimates, forecasting, monitoring, and reporting for networkinfrastructure deliverables for global programs and projects
Responsible for communicating project status across delivery teams, senior leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders
Perform a thorough and detailed handover to Operations, including training on new technologies employed
Mentor junior members of the team
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and 7-10 years of overall experience including 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Experience Operating within well-defined expectations.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in the business climate for all Abbott divisions, worldwide.
- Experience with project sponsorship and the development and execution of division and corporate joint goals for both direct and indirect reports.
- Experience reducing operational costs and tracking productivity initiatives via component consolidations, and contract negotiations.