Looking for a qualified Network Engineer with extensive experience to be part of a Global Field Implementations team. Role requires a thorough understanding of LAN and WAN protocols, routing and switching technologies, ACL management and troubleshooting and wireless and VPNtechnologies. Extensive hands-on experience configuring Cisco routers, switches, and firewall. Candidates must also have the ability to effectively communicate and document new network designs and technologies.
DEVICE PLATFORMS: ASR 1000 series routers and ISR routers (2800/2900/3800/3900) Cat(6500’s/3700’s/3800’s), Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k. ASA
Must have Experience : Nexus 7k/5k/2k/1k, Cisco Ace, Virtualization Solutions based on VmWare Vsphere Esxi. Cisco AcI skill is preferred
Desired Technologies: BGP, EIGRP, LAN Switching and VLANs
- Perform hardware refresh and IOS code upgrades and software backups.
- Deploy new devices in the infrastructure environment.
- Configure networking hardware to latest IT standards utilizing Cisco cookbook references.
- UpdateNetwork diagrams and documentations as needed.
- Engage in team meetings for network operations process, procedures and future planning strategies.
- Work with cross functional teams of design, operations, layer 1 engineers and PM to deliver on projects.
- LAN and WANNetworking (IP Routing, LAN Switching, Firewalls, ACLs, DNS, QoS, wireless, IPv6 etc).
- Experience with Cisco Operating Systems such as IOS and/or NX-OS required.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- CCNP/CCDP (CCNA with equivalent experience is also acceptable)
- Four year or post-graduate degree or equivalent industry experiencerequired.