The Network Front-End Web Developer is responsible for web-based initiatives and design including the development and maintenance of the public website and JPS intranet site, as well as assisting with other digital projects. This position creates well-designed, branded and user-friendly websites, and will be responsible for all maintenance and updates to our current pages.
- Creates and updates website and intranet pages and forms.
- Gathers and monitors web analytics.
- Monitors social media conversations.
- Generates online content, design and functionality.
- Responsible for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Coordinates content and completes requests from internal customers with appropriate department team members.
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA and JPS policies regarding patient privacy.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Communications or related field.
- 3 plus years of relevant work experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating experience.
- Strong UX (user experience) design skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software including Photoshop and Illustrator .
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- HTML and JAVA script, CSS
- Drupal 7
- DotNetNuke or other open source platform
- J Query
Preferred Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Knowledge of programming
- Database knowledge
Req #: 5942