We are looking for Network Firewall Security Engineer for our client in Herndon, VA
Job Title: Network Firewall Security Engineer
Job Location: Herndon, VA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 7-10 years of hand-on experience in Operation, Maintenance and Administration of Security Infrastructure.
- Ability to provide Tier 3 support and manage complex and escalated tickets in production environment.
- Good hands on experience in configuring firewall policies, VPN access, Intrusion Prevention system (IPS), Intrusion detection system (IDS), Web application firewall.
- Expert level understanding of networking & security concepts.
- The incumbent should have good understanding and hand on experience on below:
- Firewalls Cisco ASA, CheckPoint,
- VPN CheckPoint VPN, IPSec, SSL
- IDS/IPS CheckPoint IPS
- PIM Cyber Ark
- Content Filtering Barracuda WAF, Reverse Proxy
- 2-F Authentication Secure-ID
- AntiVirus Symantec, TrendMicro
- SIEM HP Arch sight
- Technical certification on security technologies / products like CCNP Security / CISSP /CCIE etc.
- Experience on working in a global support environment, experience of ticketing-tools and exposure
- to ITIL processes in context of service operations is a plus.
- Work on complex / escalated incidents, problems and changes within the Operational environment.
- Experience in Upgrades, Solution designing and implementation of various security products.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate
- (both written & oral) clearly with various internal stakeholders and customer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, VISIO and PowerPoint.