Job Title: Network Firewall Engineer- Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Various Network devices such as Juniper & Palo Alto Firewalls, NAC, Web Gateways and API gateways environment, social engineering and phishing campaigns will be performed during the exercise.
- We are looking for candidates who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables within defined deadlines.
- Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly.
- 2-6years of relevant work experience
- Professional experience as an Infrastructure Engineer, Network Engineer, Database Engineer, or Security Engineer; familiarity with at least one other discipline, and interest in growing in the remaining disciplines
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modernengineering team
- Experience with infrastructure, network, database, or securitytroubleshooting and remediation
- Experience installing and upgrading applications or databases and performing system maintenance
- Familiarity with system and environment analysis and design
- Familiarity with networking, system and hardware design and architecture, DBMS concepts, SQL programming, and client server concepts
- Familiarity with debuggers, runtime analysis, library systems, compiled programming, and software update tools
- Experience monitoring the operational status and performance of, and configuring as well as tuning, systems, networks, or databases
- Experience with operating system commands and utilities as well as scripting
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP and Azure
- Experiencesupporting a 24x7retail operation