As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners.
You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change.
You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU…keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission oriented individual to lead a team of cross-discipline specialist engineers located in San Diego, CA with responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Lead a group of 12 network engineers
- Oversee network engineering activity on multiple programs in the Advanced Systems and Tactical Autonomous Systems business areas.
- Partner with project management and functional management to define and implement a crew sharing approach that satisfies the staffing needs between programs
- Build a culture that empowers employees, establishes personal and team accountability, motivates team performance, encourages development, and supports innovation
- Driving compliance with policies and procedures including security, property management, training, configuration control, and test conduct
- Conduct timecard approval, employee performance evaluations, facilitating employee growth, and special assignments in support of the functional home room
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university
- 5 Years of Network Engineering experience
- Interim DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Master's Degree
- Proven leadership skills
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Experience with network technology such as: complex network infrastructures, WAN accelerators, Quality of Service, OSPF, multicast, IPSec tunneling, GRE tunneling, UDP/TCP, and network security practices,
- Experience with integrating networks on an Autonomous System platform
- Active Top Secret Clearance