This position is responsible for analyzing designing, testing, and evaluating network systems across corporate and Franchise Pizza Hut restaurants.
This includes planning, implementation, maintenance, support and project support for all Pizza Hut network related activities Daily activities include vendor interaction, incident/problem resolution, and support of entire network function;
Develop and maintain documentation of processes, problem resolution, and ongoing services management. Various projects would require individual to research and recommend network and communications technologies.
- Design & Capacity Planning – 30%
- Design networking solutions to support all Pizza Hut Restaurant locations to include in-store and above store (Data Center) infrastructure.
- Define networkarchitecture, evaluate products, and implement new technologies into the network.
- Ensure that all networktechnologies comply with industry standards (PCI, SOX, etc..)
- Determine appropriate hardware sizing, capacity, and configuration for equipment acquisitions.
- Develop a long term strategy to optimize the network wireless infrastructure to provide increased security, flexibility, availability, business benefits and budgetary efficiency.
- Research & Evaluation– 25%
- Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art computer/network systems technologies, architectures, and products.
- Evaluates new technologies, develop business cases, and make recommendations to project teams and senior management for implementation.
- Evaluate multiple vendor data products through documented test plans, vendor selection, and develop engineering specifications and guidelines for these data products.
- Implementation & Support – 30 %
- Implement new networktechnologies within the enterprise following established project management methodologies.
- Configure, test and install Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, Cisco VoIP, Wireless technologies.
- Provide support to Pizza Hut implementation and Pizza Hut Infrastructure teams during and after project installation cycles.
- Knowledge of real-time and statistical tools to monitor and reportnetwork performance, analyze trends, and make recommendations for changes.
- Provide technical support and training to Pizza Hut IT teams and the Pizza Hut Help Desk on related technologies.
- Work with Pizza Hut IT teams to develop and enhance networking and security products and services through the project implementation process.
- Third Level on call support for Restaurant NetworkEngineering
- Other Job Functions –15%
- Establish and document standards, policies, and procedures
- Experience in supporting medium to large scale projects.
- Reports status of projects and assignments to management on a regular basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
For 50 years, Pizza Hut has been giving you the pizza you love – and we love doing it! Pizza Hut began with two brothers borrowing $600 from their mom to start a pizzeria.
What started out small has now become the biggest pizza company in the world. And every step of the way, we’ve remained committed to making the best food and providing the highest level of service.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- CCNP or relevant experiencerequired.
- 5+years experience in a medium to large enterprise Cisco-based Networkinfrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco routers (2901, 2911, 2921, 891, ASR1k and previous models), Cisco Catalyst switches (6500, 4500, 3750, 3500, 2960, and previous models), and IOS software
- Experience with routing protocols BGP, EIGRP; redistribution, route-maps, prefix-list, Route-tagging and other routing and switching technologies.
- Layer 3 and Layer 7 Firewalls
- Experience with SD-WANtechnologies
- Understanding of Split-Tunnel/Split Brain DNS
- In-depth understanding of othertechnologies such as VPN, TACACS, VoIP, including cabling infrastructure.
- Understanding of network analysis and monitoring tools such as Wireshark, Netflow, SolarWinds and various statistical reporting tools.
- Understanding of network authentication and security tools, such as Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Cisco TACACS, and Radius authentication. Good working knowledge of transport technologies including MPLS/ WAN / MAN / LAN, WLAN, VSAT & DSL provisioning and performance monitoring.
- Understanding and experience working with Wireless technologies, wireless access points, cloud controller wifi.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage large scale infrastructure projects.
- Ability to manage multiple client requirements and to work on multiple, complex initiatives concurrently
- Clear understanding of PCI requirements and fundamentals of ensuring compliance
- Experience with Microsoft Networking Infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, WINS, Active Directory) and Operating Systems
- Exposure to cloud technologies a plus.
- TCL scriptingexperiencepreferred.
- Exposure to Cisco Meraki, Fortinet a plus.