We are looking for Network Engineer for our client in Collierville, TN / Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Location: Collierville, TN / Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Knowledge of network visualization, cloud, and network management platform tools.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install routers, switches and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP and OSI) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, EIGRP)
- Familiarity with access control models and networksecurity
- Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g. Python, Perl)
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (Cisco IOS, IOS-XE)
- Knowledge of SDN and associated technologies (NFV, SD-WAN, Orchestration, Automation)
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Incident/problem management and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of ITSM systems
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise level network technology and concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco enterprise level wireless solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with F5 and A10 load balancers, including configuration, troubleshooting, software upgrades, testing new features/software.
- F5 hardware experience and knowledge needed on the following platforms/virtual
- Virtual: BIG IQ VE, BIG IP VE Good and Better options for LTM, GTM/DNS, and FW.
Experience in one of the below or more is considered a plus:
- SDN Policy Management - hands on experience with using SDN APIs to automate network
- Experience with policy-driven approach to network automation
- Experience with orchestration to scale network as needed, and a provision code across multiple devices as well as automation of management tasks
- Knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN).