The Networking Team Lead will perform configuration and management of the client's network environment. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of multiple networking functions including routing, switching, Proxy, QoS, IPv4, firewalls, VPN, wireless, IPS. The candidate will have at least 5 years of professional experience in an IT networking related field.
Required skills/knowledge will include:
- Firewall experience. (Bonus: Palo Alto Firewalls.)
- Senior level planning and design of complicated network projects.
- Senior level experience with packet capture and analysis. (Bonus: Wireshark experience).
- Proxy experience.
- Senior level understanding of TCP/IP and routing protocols. (SPB, RIP, OSPF and BGP)
- IP Management / DHCP Relay. (Bonus: Infoblox experience).
- Works well in a team environment and can communicate with customers.
- Senior level experience with networking products. (Bonus: Extreme/Avaya LAN/WAN equipment, Ixia network taps).
Desired skills/knowledge will include:
- Monitor, analyze and troubleshoot network/firewall/securityinfrastructure to ensure security, efficiency, reliability and availability.
- Knowledgeable of Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Formulation of redesign and recommendations; development of procedural documentation.
- Experience with managing IPS and IDS devices.
- Manage projects of networking hardware and/or services. Able to provide documented implementation steps and back out plans of project changes.
- Maintain and review network documentation.
- Provide break/fix and technical support, including: hardware, software installation and troubleshooting, and resolution of communication issues.
- Experience reporting issues to Telco carriers and vendors. (Bonus: AT&T Business Direct/Business Center).
5+ years of IT networking experience - WAN, firewall, and TCP/IP
Req ID: 23671