You Will Be Responsible For:
• Responsible for planning and implementing enterprise unified communications-based projects.
• Responsible for leadership and training to lower level voice network engineers and technicians.
• Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise voice communications network. This includes the installation, maintenance, and management of all voice equipment such as voice servers, gateways, PBX switches, phones, circuits, wiring, servers, backup systems, voice network management and diagnostic tools, etc.
• Assist in the development of procedures to support voice operations, security, and integrity.
• This position is responsible to work with all AHS-IS teams to insure proper design of the LAN, MAN and WAN voice and data networks.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• This position requires strong technical skills, strong interpersonal skills, and working knowledge of voice networks, and applications.
• PC skills are required.
• Understanding of data networking.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Cisco Call Managers
• Cisco Unity
• Cisco Contact Center
• Cisco Emergency Responder
• Nortel PBX and Call Pilot a plus
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BA or BS in computer science
CCNA, CCNA Voice
Under general direction, manages the purchase, installation, and support of voice network communications, including voice servers, gateways, PBX switches, contact centers, vendor based services, handsets, voice mail, and support software systems. Responsible for implementation, support, and maintenance of current and future enterprise voice and applications. Must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of industry cabling and circuit types and techniques and to read and understand floor plans and blue prints. Works on complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various technical and non-technical factors.
Job ID: 18016107