U.S. Medical Management (USMM), an affiliate of a leading Fortune 250 company, manages a nationwide continuum of premier providers of medical services delivered primarily to the homes of elderly and homebound patients. Providing primary home care is the future of medicine, and at USMM, the future is now. With the knowledge and experience to address the evolution of healthcare, USMM is poised for a phenomenal future.
The Network Engineer will be supporting the day-to-day operations of USMM and its associated companies, national leaders in the home healthcare field. You will have the opportunity to work with a great team in a challenging environment. We use many of the latest technologies such as MPLS WAN clouds, IP telephony with SIP, IP call center, and many others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the analysis, design, documentation, implementation, customization, and support of robust, secure, and scalable telecom and network solutions to support a dynamic business environment
- Provides direction, information, and recommendations regarding new networktechnologies
- Performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation, and training tasks to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives and lead or assist in new projects, including writing requirements, build and operational documentation
- Designs and supports Cisco UCCX, Cisco Agent Desktop, UCS servers, CUCM, Unity Connection, and SIP Gateways
- Manages existing Cisco and Juniper based routing and switching including WAN, LAN, and telecom
- Support Cisco or other enterprise class networksecurity, including ASA firewalls, VPN, web filters, etc.
- Support MPLS network and SIP and POT telecom services for our over 40 locations
- Work with end users to resolve tickets in timely manner regarding any of the above services and technologies
- Maintain a solid understanding of networking and telecommunication technologies
- Proven ability to monitor, troubleshoot, and repair network and telecom infrastructure and to escalate/communicate issues to management or vendors as needed
- Assists with developing pricing and contracts with vendors for software, licenses, network components, equipment, cabling, and wiring for new implementations or upgrades
- Occasional travel and working after hours and weekend will be required
- Participate in on call in rotation with the rest of the team
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of UCCX, CUCM, Unity Connection and proficient with Cisco UCS and Cisco products in VMware
- Extensive experience supporting networkinfrastructure using Cisco and Juniper products
- Ability to establish/maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally including end-users, management, different business units, and vendors
- Comprehensive troubleshooting skills and techniques and proficient with best industry tools and practices
- assion for details, well organized, fine soft skills, and effective communication skills
- Willing to learn and work with new technologies and passion to stay on top of emerging technologies
- Ability to independently assed and prioritize task, incidents and emergencies in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experiencerequired
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and possess reliable transportation
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Vendor certifications, e.g. Cisco CCNA, CCVP, JNCIA, etc.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus