6 -8 years experience with Developing and maintaining documentation including diagrams, run books, and configuration/build docs, configuration standards and infrastructure architecture
-Assist in identifying and recommending new processes or amendments to current ones to improve team functionality and service provision to customers
-Perform day-to-day maintenance and up-keep of assigned domain, including:
- Network design, Planning, Installation and surveying
- Strong wireless troubleshooting methodology (controller/access point/STA)
- Clear understanding of 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards
- Deep understanding of LAN Switching technologies (VLAN’s)
-Strong knowledge/configuration experience of Cisco Autonomous and Lightweight Access points, including Cisco Controllers
- Knowledgeable in RF Theory/Transmission, Antenna Theory and Radiation patterns
- Understanding of 802.1X ( EAP, PEAP, LEAP)\
- Strong knowledge/configuration experience of Cisco Autonomous and Lightweight Access points, including Cisco Controllers
- Experience in coordinating with offshore team
- Knowledge of MPLS, VPLS, LDP, and VRFs is a plus
- High level of experience with TCP/IP and routing protocols (BGP and OSPF).
- Knowledge in Riverbed, Palo Alto, Netscaler
Roles & Responsibilities
Network administrator who can provide support, develop, maintain network, monito them regularly and maintain documentation.
Generic Managerial Skills
Experience in managing Cisco Switches / Routers / Access points / Load Balancer and support remote teams.