$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Sweetwater is in search of a Network Engineer to join our team! The Network Engineer is responsible for accomplishing a variety of IT related tasks throughout the diverse Sweetwater enterprise. This work includes configuring, updating, and maintaining various parts of Sweetwater's network and telecom infrastructure.
• Strong background in Cisco Switching\Routing configuration
• Experience with VoIP Telephony systems, including call centers, advanced call routing, and QoS analysis.
• Strong network troubleshooting skills, including packet analysis
• Experience in Firewall configuration and management.
• Hands on experience with network\service monitoring and alerting systems (eg, syslog\SNMP)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available environment
• Organized, self-motivated, and has a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
• Able to participate with the team in providing 7x24x365 support
• Scripting experience, including Python, Bash, or Powershell.
• Experience with Linux server administration
• Experience with Windows servers, including Active Directory, Federated Services, and Exchange.
Valid Through: 2019-10-29