: Engility is seeking an expert Network Engineer to ensure networks meet accreditation standards and are compatible with other USG intelligence systems and architecture.
This position will:Operate file transfer protocol servers for the transfer of data. Understand, deploy, maintain, and operate communication technologies for forward exploitation network architectureCreate communication network diagrams and ensure system compatibility across multiple networksMake configuration changes, apply patches, and updates. Configure and monitor wired routers and networkInstall, configure, and maintain switches; routers and firewalls; Ethernet, Fiber, and Satellite communications packages
Operate file transfer protocol servers for the transfer of data
Set-up, maintain, and operate biometrics and exploitation databases designed for fusion and analysis
Find and fix network faults and security vulnerabilities in order to maximize system/network efficiencies and preclude unauthorized access
Research, evaluate, and recommend technologies and techniques to improve support
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance
- Prior deployment experience supporting IC, DoD, or Law Enforcement Agency in a COCOM AOR
- 6-10+ years of recent related experience and 9+ total years' of IT experience
- Expertise in intelligence systems architecture design and evaluation.
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN networking design, equipment and transport topologies including fiber optics, VLAN's and IPv4 subnetting
- Expert working knowledge of the discovery, analysis and exploitation of data and Network+, CCNA and CCNP certifications required. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), and SQL Server certifications are desired.
- Expertise in network troubleshooting