Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Industry: Energy & Utilities•
8 - 10 years
Posted 65 days ago
Description NETWORK ENGINEER – SENIOR/LEAD (SEC3T-18-1852-W):
Bowhead seeks a Senior Network Engineer and to support our CECOM project at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Aberdeen, MD. The Senior Network Engineer will plan, design and oversee civil engineering projects.
Essential Functions to include:
• Analyze reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, tests and aerial photographs on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics and other topographical and geologic data to assist in the planning and designing of the project.
• Calculating costs associated with and the feasibility of projects based on analysis of collected data using your current knowledge and engineering and advanced mathematic techniques.
• Design, develop, and run tests on aircraft, space vehicles, surface effect vehicles, missiles, and related component systems, applying engineering principles and techniques.
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
• Minimum nine years’ experience (which occurred within the last 10 years) in network security as a Senior/Lead Network Engineer.
• Must be able to design and implement customized security solutions for the network.
• Experience with Mission Command Systems, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, lab setup and configuration, test and evaluation, and configuration management is highly desirable.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Job Code 18-1852