Engility is seeking a Senior Network Engineer ensure networks meet accreditation standards and are compatible with other USG intelligence systems and architecture.
This position will:
- Operate file transfer protocol servers for the transfer of data
- Understand, deploy, maintain, and operate communication technologies for forward exploitation network architecture
- Create communication network diagrams and ensure system compatibility across multiple networks
- Make configuration changes, apply patches, and updates. Configure and monitor wired routers and network
- Install, configure, and maintain switches; routers and firewalls; Ethernet, Fiber, and Satellite communications packages
- Make configuration changes, apply patches, and updates from program office. Configure and monitor wired routers and network
- Maintain proficiency in TCP/IP network protocols
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance
- Prior deployment experience supporting IC, DoD, or Law Enforcement Agency in a COCOM AOR
- At least 3-5 years of recent experience and 5-8 years of total related experience.
- Proficient in administering and deploying open source and commercial off the shelf solutions
- Highly proficient in developing, administering, and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL
- Strong Written and oral communication skills