Position Title: Network Engineer
Position Number: 261454
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Cisco, LAN, Routers, Switches, TCP/IP, WAN
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “WAN, TCP/IP, SWITCHES, ROUTERS, LAN, CISCO,”
POSITION: Network Engineer
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
This position is part of the Engineering team that develops comprehensive infrastructure solutions. This position requires an extensive background in networking (WAN, Wireless, VoIP, Video, and LAN technologies). The ideal candidate would have a strong route switch background with extensive experience with wireless and/or extensive experience in Cisco VoIP. Also has the ability to execute well thought Proof of Concepts (POCs) to develop and implement solutions in a dynamic, global environment.
Candidate Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Must possess the ability to comprehend and deploy new advanced technologies under time constrained conditions.
• Design and Implementation of VoIP & Data Networks for new buildings, expansions, and remodels at a global level.
• Must be able to perform configuration, IOS upgrades, and implementation for LAN and WAN equipment.
• Must be competent to work alone at the highest level of systems analysis, design, and implementation.
• Point of escalation for level 3 support issues with on call rotation.
• Develop technical design, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco iWAN, PFR, wireless and IPT (VoIP) networks.
• Contribute with the group to develop the technical roadmap.
• Competent in Enterprise campus routing/switching, WAN routing in a multi-provider environment, Quality of Service, Multicast, and application load balancing.
• Requirements gathering for the design analysis, testing, documentation, development, and implementations of new technologies.
• Knowledge of network transmission principles, IP networks, wireless, routing and quality of service fundamentals are mandatory.
• A thorough knowledge of WAN technologies, circuit fundamentals, customer applications and troubleshooting techniques is also essential.
• Advanced understanding of Cisco equipment including Routers, Content Switching Modules, SSL Modules, WAAS, Nexus, Catalyst 6500 and 4500, VPN concentrators.
• Cisco Enterprise Class routers and switches.
• iWAN, PFR, and Prime
• TCP/IP, IEEE 802.11, VLAN and MPLS fundamentals.
• BGP, OSPF and EIFRP routing protocols.
• 10+ years experience with WANs, complex routed/switched LAN environments.
• IPSEC/IP-VPN services via routers and concentrators.
• Cisco WAVE
• Wireless, Identity Service Engine (ISE)
• VoIP Cisco
• Highly desired – Both CCNA, CCDA and CCNP.
• Preferred – CCDP, CCVP, or CCIEf
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.