Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 234 days ago
Candidates will help leverage SIGINT Data and other intelligence information to organize, analyze, and develop reliable intelligence products necessary to aid situational understanding, support the development of plans and orders, and answer information requirements that have immediate or potential impact on the client’s global intelligence operations, personnel and capabilities, and situational understanding. The team is looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Committed to teamwork and personal development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail; disciplined and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure with time sensitive deadlines. B. Absolute Criteria
Job Duties and Responsibilities
May design, analyze, plan, modify, and maintain networks and network components supporting data, voice and/or audio communication activities. Prepares the analysis of short/long term capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signaling.
May conduct network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies as well as internal studies of network performance and traffic analysis. May evaluate new technology. Duties may include providing specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture; providing information for hardware and software selection; and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
Conducts testing of network systems. Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
Security Clearance required:
Nine or more years’ experience in related work, preferably for the U.S. Department of Defense.
Bachelor’s degree and nine (9) years of experience in a related discipline, or 4 additional years’ experience or total of 13 years experience in a related discipline in lieu of a degree. C.
- Candidates with experience in Intelligence Analysis in direct support to operations (military or government) will receive strong consideration for this position and may qualify for additional compensation depending on the nature of the experience and the extent of the applicant’s qualifications.
- Expertise in penetration testing, red teaming, or offensive cyber operations.
- Expertise in forensics, intrusion detection, and information security operations
- Expertise in network protocol reverse engineering and fuzzing with libraries such as Scapy or Sulley.
- Expertise in network architecture and design, including knowledge of Cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Active certifications from the following vendors are highly desirable: Offensive Security (OSCP), GIAC/SANS, Red Hat, OpenStack, Cisco, and VMWare. D.