- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent experience in a technical or business discipline.
- Six years of experience, of which at least four years must be specialized.
- Performs variety of network engineering tasks, either independently or under supervision, which are broad in nature and are concerned with the design and implementation of integrated networks, including personnel hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Supervises team of Network Engineers through project completion.
- Plans and performs network engineering research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with network design, engineering and customer specifications.
- Supervises team of network engineers through project completion.
- Responsible for major technical/engineering projects of higher complexity and importance than those normally assigned to lower level engineers.