Turn 5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerceretailers in the Greater Philadelphia area. Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it’s supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
To continue our growth path, we need a Network Engineer to plan, design, implement and support the computer networks that enable our in-house data, video and wireless network services. This is no small task as we are a growing organization that spans multiple sites, nationwide with future expansion plans.
Year 1 is going to be about:
- Designing, configuring, and deploying new sites, as well as extending existing networks as needed
- Implementing, documenting, and testing networking components
- Identifying and implementing improvements relating to security, performance, and management
- Network administration and monitoring
- Working with our 3rd party telecom providers and well as work cross functionally with the entire IT Support team as needed
We can’t skip over some of the specific skills and experience we know are a “must” to be successful. So, we need you to have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Network Engineer (design and implementation).
- Cisco CCNP is required
- Experience with configuration and management of Cisco switches, routers, ASA’s and AP’s, troubleshootingnetworkinfrastructure, and experience with a multi-site network built on a combination of private fiber, MPLS, and VPN
- Experience within CLI as it pertains to network devices and infrastructure and experience with perimeter security (firewall)
- Experience with some or all:
- IOS, IOS-XE, and NX-OS
- Meraki MX and Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Meraki MR Wireless
- UCS Blades
-Dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF & BGP
-Site-to-Site & Client Access VPNs
-VMWare Distributed Switches
-802.1x Authentication with Cisco ISE
-VoIP providers and phone systems
-Designing and implementing greenfield deployments