Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a leading banking and financial services multinational, providing a full range of banking and investment options to all levels of clientele, including private wealth management and professional investment services.
Their Warren, NJ office is looking to hire a skilled Network Engineer.
The location is a small team performing technology testing initiatives ahead of large-scale deployments – a wide variety of technologies and environments are present and as such require a skilled Engineer to join the team maintaining the location’s shared services environment.
- Must have strong (3+ years) experience working directly with current Data Center environments, including cabling and fiber troubleshooting procedures
- Highly knowledgable in TCP/IPnetworking, IP addressing, switching , routing, firewalls, and patch management
- Inventory management for facilities across multiple installations and removal initiatives
- Ability to interface with a large variety of SMEs across engineering disciplines while testing and certifying new technologies
- Able to take on ad-hocnetwork or physical infrastructure projects
- Experience as a System Administrator