OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
As a OneDigitalNetwork Engineer you will assist with designing and building out OneDigital’s network. This position is responsible for the employee lifecycle of our mergers and acquisitions which involves transitioning newly acquired companies on to our systems. This will include traveling to new offices, surveying them, and helping to plan out their systems integration, as well as meeting new employees at these locations and welcoming them to the OneDigital team. This position will assist the rest of the technology team with diagnostics, planning, and design of the network and related systems. up to 75% travel and preferred central/west coast.
- Managing the technical aspects of theonboardingprocess for new offices which includes:
- Assessing existing IT environments for integration of new acquisitions
- Deploying network equipment to offices across the country
- Troubleshooting and resolving connectivity issues
- Regular travel to offices for upgrades, maintenance, and deployment
- Contribute to research, recommend, and implement new IT technology
- Supporting the helpdesk with escalated issues to resolution
- Creating and maintaining network diagrams
- Monitoring network and systems health
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience
- Cisco certifications of CCNA or (CCNP preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Design and implementation experience with Sonicwall
- Design and implementation experience with Cisco Meraki devices
- Design and implementation experience with ShoreTel telecom systems
- Experience with vendor management
- Experience with Microsoft products – Exchange Online, Office 365, Server 2008 through 2016, Windows 7/10 of Office applications.
- 3+ years experience in planning, implementation, operation and support of data networking systems.
- 3+ years experience in planning, implementation, operation and support of networksecurityinfrastructures
- In depth knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, OSI Model, SNMP Protocol, Subnetting, and VLAN configuration
- Fluency in LAN and WAN environments, with experience supporting remote locations
- Previous experience as a consultant or sales engineerpreferred