US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Strong understanding on internetworking technologies including OSI Model, TCP/IP, VLAN, NAT, and routing configurations and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco catalyst switches (Spanning Tree, Port Security, VTP, Ether channels, VLANs)
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco ASR routers (including HSRP, OSPF, BGP, and route-map)
- Configuring and troubleshooting BIND, DHCP, and DNS servers
- Create router/switchestemplates for network standardization
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning
- Troubleshoot various DNS, SMTP, and IP routing, latency, and connectivity issues
- Install/Upgrade Cisco Switches IOS using TFTP
- Implement SSH/RADIUS authentication on Cisco Hardware
- Troubleshoot network problems using Protocol Analyzers
- Maintain all LAN/WAN connectivity
- Document network problems and resolution for future reference
- Analyzes VLAN, routing, IP addressing, and sub-netting.
- Configures and administers LAN/WAN communications and network hardware including Cisco ASA, Citrix NetScaler load balancers.
- Works withinternal teams to assess functional requirements and produce detailed network designs that meet the connectivity and security needs of the company.