We are looking for Network Engineer for our client in Morristown, NJ
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Location: Morristown, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Problem Management on- Routing, Switching, Firewalls , VPN , Nortel Contivity etc.
- Escalation Handling
- Network Change Request(NCR) implementation
- Vendor Management related to RMA (Resource management ) and TAC cases.
- Customer Handling and Status update.
- Interaction and coordination with Client's Technical team(CCIE , Security , Voice experts)
- Root cause Analysis.
- Process definition and design.
- Candidate with 7-9 years of experience and worked on complex network environment which includes high end routers, switches,Firewalls and VPN.
- Complete CCIE (Routing & Switching) must.
- Highly skilled in MPLS , BGP, EIGRP, OSPF.
- Fair knowledge on VPN , DMVPN, Firewalls ,Frame Relay ATMs and on demand circuits.
- Ready to work on different technologies
- Excellent on verbal and written English communication
- Excellent Customer handling skills
- Confident, Leadership qualities
- Candidate should be open for 24*7 environments.