Job title: Network engineer
Location: Moorestown, NJ
AAA/Radius/Tacacs Configuration on Cisco/Juniper Routers, switches(Must)
Linux - Hands on Administration, patch installation, OS upgrades(Must)
Networking Devices - experience configuring Network devices like CISCO/JUNIPER/CIENA. Configuring the devices for Radius authentication, trouble shooting authentications issues, trouble shooting networking issues like taking a tcpdump and tracing packet drops etc.
Cisco/Juniper/Arris router & switches, Check point, Bluecoat proxy, Aruba.(
• Expertise in Unix, Red Hat Linux Enterprise 4,5,6,7 (), CentOS, SUSE 11, Solaris 9, 10 ), Ubuntu ), Networking , Programming (Shell, Python and Perlscripting) ), Databases ), Monitoring tools ().
- Hands on experience on Active Directory, LDAP ( Sun One directory or Open LDAP). –
- Working experience on Linux ( RHEL ), ability to trouble shoot issues in linux environment using the basic linux utilities, run commands to install/uninstall rpm packages and do minimal system administration. –
- Understanding of the Linux authentication model PAM ( Plugable Authentication Model ) and the integration of PAM with LDAP for authentication store. –
- Understanding of the Radius authentication, authorization models. –
- Java ( Core java programming background , J2EE simple web application development ) –
- Understanding of the Web servers/http servers like Apache httpd or Apache Tomcat. –.
- experience in any Access Management tools like ( OAM, Siteminder etc ).
2. Nice to Have
- Access Management experience with SAML and Cloud Integration –
- Knowledge of 2FA tools like RSA Secure ID and Symantec VIP –
- Create shell scripts, Perlscripting –
- Understanding of Load balancers and Firewalls.
Familiarity and hands on with following is required. –
o MIT Kerberos 1.10.3 –
o Freeradius : 2.2 upgrading to 3.11
o Tacacs 0.9
o Openldap 2.4.43